Commercial and Residential Real Estate
The best investment on earth is….earth.
Commercial and residential real estate has been the core around which Windcrofte has built its reputation and expertise. The mission of Windcrofte is to build a real estate portfolio focused on achieving superior returns through equity and debt investments. The Group spans the spectrum of risk-adjusted investments to include properties, portfolios, joint ventures and operating companies. We believe that we distinguish ourselves from the traditional opportunity fund models with our approach to long-term investing, which enables us to form important relationships with real estate operating partners who value the insight, experience and integrity that we bring to each transaction. We seek investments with the following characteristics:
- Core investments:
Properties at unique locations with attractive valuations providing above-average, sustainable yields and favorable long-term prospects.
- Value-added investments:
Properties with upside potential through repositioning, conversion or redevelopment, where we can add value with our industry relationships alongside a strong operating partner.
- Opportunistic investments:
Special situations where capital constraints or the markets at large prevent an operating partner from leveraging the full potential of an asset.
Our team has broad experience in real estate finance, risk management, asset management and strategy consulting, enabling us to quickly identify desirable investments and move rapidly to close. Windcrofte has an international presence with investment partners in Asia, Europe and North America.
Examples of target acquisitions or financings include:
- convention hotels, luxury hotels and resorts
- urban and suburban office buildings and complexes
- multi-family apartments and condominiums
- regional malls, lifestyle centers, grocery-anchored centers, outlet stores, and single tenant retail
- convention and exhibition centers
- trade marts and trade shows
- urban mixed use development and suburban town center development
- public/private development projects using government incentives and tax incremental financing
- residential and commercial land development
- property portfolios
- commercial real estate loan portfolios